These are by far some of my favorite muffins. My wife Nicole makes these into small bite-sized muffins instead of using the larger, regular muffin tin. It’s kind of like reading a good book that has really short chapters. You just get pulled along!
I could eat the whole batch in one sitting.
But don’t worry, these muffins are grain-free and loaded with healthy fats like eggs and coconut oil.
Substitute stevia for the maple syrup and you can even gut down on the sugar content if you would like.
Coconut Blueberry Muffin Ingredients:
This should make about 6-12 small-medium sized muffins.
- 6 free range eggs
- 1 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup grade B maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 cup wild blueberries
Coconut Blueberry Muffin Instructions:
- Whisk together eggs, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Whisk in coconut flour.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Add in blueberries and baking powder.
- Spoon into greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.