≡ Menu

Toxic Mercury – Smoking Tooth

One thing is for certain…

Mercury is one of the most toxic substances on the face of the planet.

And furthermore, the human body has no use for it. I started looking into this problem several years ago when I noticed that many of my patients were presenting with mercury toxicity symptoms.

Where were they getting it from?

What was the source?

Well, it turns out that silver amalgam fillings are one of the biggest sources of mercury.

Watch the following video to learn more.

The wool is being pulled over our eyes.

Something has to change. The powers that be can’t really expect us to be that dumb to think putting mercury inside of  a person’s mouth is a good idea.

More people are waking up to the reality that what they are being told, may not be true.

If you plan on getting your mercury “silver amalgam” fillings taken out be sure to do so by a dentist who has the necessary procedures and equipment to take care of the “dust” that will inevitably be created. You don’t want to get your fillings out only to have more problems because they were taken out inappropriately.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment